THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

July 14, 2009

Sisters on the Fly "Southern Fried"!!!

Here she is...new awning installed and ready to pack up and hit the road! This camp-out was a Sisters on the Fly event. The theme was 'Southern Fried' and the Southern Sisters put it on...

My little camper wanted to be Honkey-Tonk Angel, 'cause of her Shasta wings...I said, "okay".
This is Lazarus, the milk snake, and a little friend at the college where we made pottery out of clay from the area...

Sequoyah Caverns was a wonderful place to camp! I will be going back there again and again...check out their web page and see all they offer...http://www.sequoyahcaverns.com/index.htm. Roy and his family treated us like family...
This is a beautiful barn on the road to our campground...boy, did we have a ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!