THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

December 17, 2009

Last Day Before Christmas Break...

The children at school are so excited! The parties are tomorrow...cake, candies, and more more more! I need a BREAK! It's not as though I don't enjoy my job, but some quiet time away from children and anticipation of Santa and what am I getting for Christmas....sometimes its too much. Of course, I don't have any grandchildren, either...think it will change then? Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!