THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

January 6, 2010

I love Chickens!


My new issue of MaryJane's Magazine came in the mail today, and as usual, I am enthralled and have to read it from cover to cover! One of my favorite things was in it...Chickens! I adore chickens from vintage chicken art to live chickens! I have several friends who keep them in their backyards and I buy the most beautiful big brown eggs from them! This is my dream...I used to have some little 'banties' many years ago, but they were free range and I did not know where their eggs were.


To show you how serious I am, I entered The Chicken Whisperer's - www.blogtalkradio.com/backyardpoultry -contest to win a free chicken coop...keep your fingers crossed for me!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how cool - good luck on the coop. We use to raise chickens when I was a child but don't have good memories because we had to pluck them - yuck!

    I love Mary Jane, got to speak with her on the phone about 2 years ago. We sold her magazine in my shop. She was looking for advise about her magazine's distribution and about goin bi-annual. Very nice woman . . . just like you lady P.

    I still need to email you about an idea but have too many weddings this month.

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Tango and Kat! I believed she was a nice lady just from her causes (many of which I believe in, too), her magazine, and website...it's nice to hear she is from you...you are a nice lady, too, Kat...You, too, Tango...thanks for your faithfulness and encouragement!
    xxx
    P

    ReplyDelete

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!