THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

February 11, 2010

My new blog

For those of you who love Sisters On The Fly, vintage campers, and lots and lots of fun...check out the new blog - Southern Fried Sisters...we are a gentler, more refined group of ladies...yeah, right! I am the administrator of this blog and will be posting about upcoming camping trips, etc., and if you know me very well...some nonsense as well! With my quirky sense of humor-I just can't help myself! Check it out http://www.southernfriedsisters.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!