THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

November 12, 2010

I Couldn't Sign On!!!


I have had a terrible time logging on to Blogger in order to post on any blog! It just would not accept my password and I got into a FRUSTRATING loop... I fixed it, but have no idea how I did it! I just went into Blogger and signed up again and it said that this user name and account was already taken...somehow I got to the change password page! Anyway, hopefully I can keep posting again...Thank you all for hanging in with me!

Retirement has been GREAT! The weather here in Georgia has been just beautiful and I sit outside and drink my coffee every morning...sheer bliss! I have really enjoyed several camp-outs with my wonderful Sisters on the fly friends...the latest at Stone Mountain for the Country Living Fair...the leaves were just gorgeous and the Fair was so much fun. They usually do not have it in the South (last one in Ohio), but it will be here again next year, I believe...two of our Sister's vintage campers were on view at the Fair and will be featured in an upcoming feature of Country Living Magazine...I can't wait to see it!

I have had a good time re-naming and painting my little 1968 Shasta Compact camper...her name is now "Queen Bee", paying homage to the plight of the honey bee. Bees have always been one of my favorite things and my little camper shows that love off! Pictures to come...we have a photo-shoot of some of our campers at McIntosh Park by a local magazine...of course, another excuse to camp with my buds... this is my favorite time of the year!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you are having suh blissful moments. Enjoy!
    BTW I love this keep calm and carry on poster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by Maricou! I am glad you liked the poster pix...feel free to snag it and use it yourself!
    xxx
    P

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way...how are you doing? Haven't been keeping up with my online friends as I should!
    xxx
    P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am fine but not blogging a lot either. I am very busy at the moment as I am sewing for a craft fair

    ReplyDelete

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!