THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

December 3, 2010

It's Official!

Sadly, I am selling my little 1968 Shasta Compact camper, the "Queen Bee"... BUT, I am buying another one! It is also a '60's Shasta, just not a Compact. I decided I needed more room, in case I wanted to bring along my daughter, or a friend; my teeny little camper just wasn't big enough for that! I am excited and am thinking of another theme and name...any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Paula,

    So good to finally meet you yesterday! Love your little trailer and wish the timing was better for me to check it out. I need to sell my SMB first so I'll have to wait a bit longer. Hopefully another sister will get to love your little camper soon!

    Have a great holiday and I hope to see you at Tybee in the spring.

    ReplyDelete

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!