THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

March 18, 2011

Tasha Tudor - she lived a dream

One of my favorite people of all times is Tasha Tudor...I have been looking at her website and am glad to know, even though she is gone, now, her family maintains her wonderful ideal on her site and in her store - http://www.tashatudorandfamily.com/

Check out places on the Internet and learn about her life...she's one of the few people who successfully went on later in life to live her dream. And what a wonderful simple life she lived...

Below is a recipe from her collection...enjoy



2 comments:

  1. Paula,
    Many thanks for introducing me to this darling lady. Hopefuly we will live oiur passions like she did when we are old

    Marie-Noëlle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to check her out!
    How have you been feeling?

    ReplyDelete

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!