THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

July 18, 2011

My Journey


For those of you who have been following me for awhile, I guess you can tell that I am posting a lot of Christian things...not trying to proselytize, per se, just share with you this part of my life as I have shared so many other things. In reading the Bible through in a year with my Mother (who lives in another town), I really got interested in the history of Israel and the Middle East as compared with what is going on now. I become so interested, I hated to stop in that day and sometimes went forward two or three days! I then remembered Kay Arthur, and Precept Ministries (I used to watch her on TV many years ago, when I lived in Texas) and Googled it. She has a free online Bible Study with daily Broadcasts on TV and online...there you have it! I have been going through Isaiah chapter by chapter...and precept by precept. My Mother and I are enjoying this so much and we wish we had started our search in the Bible many years ago...but, we are sharing this now. For those of you who are not Christians, this is a good way to find out what the Bible really says about things and learn who God is and what He is really like ; for those who are Christians, this is a great tool to actually understand the Bible and the big picture! Anyway, you are all welcome to come with Mother and me on our journey...Feel free to comment your views...but be kind and respectful, always!!!

1 comment:

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!