THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

October 4, 2011

October

Well, leaves are starting to turn here in Georgia...I am packing up to go to Ft. Payne, Alabama, to camp at Sequoia Caverns campground with my Sister friends....fun to be had! Enjoy this song by the incomparable Eric Clapton and think about us eating homemade biscuits made by Anita and Karen over the campfire, topped by Sorgum syrup furnished by Roy at the campground...yum! Yes, I am bad bad bad...heehee. Wish you could all go with me...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!