THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

June 23, 2009

Make a beautiful Hankerchief Apron...from Tip-Nut!


I absolutely love this apron tutorial...those of you that follow Tip-Nut may have already seen it. The drawings are great and the tutorial is very simple to follow. I love that you can even make this apron with squares of fabric, carefully cut exactly - I would use a rotary cutter and self-healing mat! When I have time, I am going to try this one for sure! The vintage hankie aprons are extremely hard to find and are expensive...if you make one, please let me know and send a pix! Himself and Daughter are at the Braves and Yankees game tonight! Peace reigns, tee-hee!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous apron but I really like the picture , too cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire: Thank you so much for dropping by my blog! I really like yours and am now a follower!
    xxx
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!