THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

May 18, 2011

My Daughter



Here's a little bit about my daughter, Robyn a.k.a. Fluffy... She is a Free-Lance Make-up Artist and has done some photo-shoots and make-up for several commercials! She has such a passion for this and hopes to 'quit her day job' at Lancome Cosmetics and do this full time in the future...

Just look at these girls! I think she did a great job with the modern 60's interpretation of the make-up!




Here's another one...Here's my girl...isn't she beautiful?





2 comments:

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!