THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

April 12, 2012

Hankie Couture

If you love vintage hankies, you will fall in love with this book...Marsha Greenberg makes the most amazing, perfect little outfits for her custom dolls. Check out the video below for an interview and a peek inside of her amazing studio!

I absolutely adore hankies and have been collecting them for years...some of my favorites were given to me by one of my Mother's oldest friends, Mary! I love the material they are made of, the craftsmanship, the colors...I just can't get enough of them...I put them on clothes, drape them on curtains, hoard them in a drawer and take them out one by one and just admire them! I also love toys and their faces...as the Marsha mentions in this video, but that's for another post. I hope you enjoy this...just a peek of some of my quirky favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!