THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

April 17, 2012

Spring Cleaning and Re-doing!

Well, I am in a flutter of cleaning out, re-doing, and de-junking (haha just to add more junk, of course!)...We have lived in this house 17 years and for a clutter-holic that's a LOT of junk! Anyway...our local One Roof thrift shop helps people in need with all kinds of items, including food, so my beloved 'stuff' is going to a good home!

We just bought a new couch in a beautiful red/paprika color...I love this tutorial of a really pretty pillow by Show Tell Share by Dora Moreland at http://showtellshare.blogspot.com/2011/06/pin-tuck-wave-pillow.html...I think I will make it in my colors! We have a great room so the kitchen/dining/seating area is all together...I have Fiesta-ware, so it's pretty colorful...

What about you? What are you doing to invite Spring into your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!