THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

September 27, 2012

Not Pumpkin Pie from Not Martha!

I am so glad it is officially autumn!!! One of my VERY favorite things is pumpkin...so much so I named my pumpkin-colored cat 'Pumpkin'.  I always wait and wait until the pumpkin-flavored coffee creamer appears in the grocery store...then I put it on my oatmeal...weird, right?  Not in my coffee, but on my oatmeal - so good!  Anyway, to make a long story longer, I found this great link on FB for....are you ready?!  Pumpkin Pie Milkshake!!!  Be still my heart...here's the link:  http://www.wearenotmartha.com/2011/09/pumpkin-pie-milkshake/  It is so easy and you really don't even need a pumpkin pie to make it...I can't wait!  Go get you some!  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!