THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

November 16, 2012

First Campout in my new camper!

Well, I took "Henny Penny" on her first road trip recently!  Sisters on the fly was invited to show some of our campers again this year at the Country Living Fair at Stone Mountain, GA.  We had four campers featured and just had such fun!  I didn't want to show mine, 'cause I wanted to camp in her.  We (all 90 of us) camped at the campground there.  The weather was perfect...so beautiful with the autumn leaves!  This is the third year (or fourth?) we have participated and it just gets better and better!  You have never seen so many beautiful and creative things for sale; there were even workshops available from some of the favorite HGTV personalities, such as The Beekman Boys.  Put the last week in October on your calendar for next year if you live in, or will be visiting the Atlanta area.  Also, Country Living Magazine has shows in several places each year...check it out...you might find one closer to you...have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!