THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

June 1, 2011

R. Carlos Nakai - Canyon Reverie


One of my very favorites...R. Carlos Nakai, of Navajo/Ute origin....I am still practicing my Native American Spirit flute... check out the picture and info here about the flutes and Odell Borg, who makes them, if you are interested: http://www.highspirits.com/mcart/index.cgi?code=3&cat=16 if only I could ever aspire to make it sound like this...I feel I am on a journey. I am digging into the Word with Kay Arthur of Precept Ministries http://www.precept.org/site/PageServer?pagename=brd_PFL_overview and
I bought the new Inductive Study Bible NASV and I absolutely love it! Also, spent a few days with my husband and his family in East Point, FL at Sportsman's Lodge and really enjoyed it! The people there were great and when Bob (the owner) heard me playing this music, he said he loved it, too...he has a Spirit place there, and gave me the words "Love, Light, Spirit, Freedom, Faith". He gave me a thousands year old rock, encrusted with shells and said the Spirit told him it was for me...how neat is that? I brought it home and put it in a place of honor by my little goldfish and frog pond! Life is indeed good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!