THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

June 23, 2011

Update on Rufus

As of this morning, Rufus is swollen all over and his belly is ponderous and hanging down with swelling, looking like a bruised, water-filled balloon. He is eating chicken, moving more and did go outside and used the bathroom to urinate...has not had a bowel movement, yet. He is rubbing his face and licking it. He is still one sick puppy...I'm giving him his antibiotics, Metacam, and rubbing DMSO with corticosteroid on his swollen area and wound every 12 hours as prescribed. More later...if this wasn't a bad bite, I would hate to see one! By the way, thanks Tango...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!