THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

December 7, 2011

Christmas

Home from my little Mother's house...she had a basal cell carcinoma removed from her Right nostril, so I went to take her to Out-patient surgery and then stay with her few days...what a privilege to be there to help her in the house, buy a few little things she would do without...honestly, my Mother is an absolute angel. And thank you all for your prayers for her...still working on training my little Gunney...he is such a handful; stubborn is not sufficient a word to describe him...but those doggie kisses are so sweet! I love being home. Love my tacky Christmas decorations and just being at home here with the doggies while my Mister is at work...Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!