THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

December 1, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Today is the first day of December, and for me the beginning of the Christmas Season...my cards are mailed, Christmas music, especially Soulful Christmas by Aaron Neville (THAT VOICE!!!) is playing...now to decorate! I am going through Revelation with my mother and Kay Arthur - so rich...Life Is Good...I have problems and concerns in my life, as I'm sure most of you do, but with the strength of my Lord, I can get through anything. Hope you are having a good week, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!