THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

December 31, 2011

Welcome 2012!!!

The approach of another New Year's Day always reminds me to count my blessings and share my feelings with all my friends. Thank you all for being my friends and dropping by my blog....

The LORD bless you, and keep you;

The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;

The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Numbers 6:25




2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you!! Many blessings and health shall be yours this year.

    ReplyDelete

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!