THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

July 27, 2012

DIY

I love DIY cleaning tips and I am certainly going to use this one!  I already use vinegar for cleaning, but this will make it even better.  I have already peeled my oranges; unfortunately two were spoiled with bad spots - new bag from BJ's no less - I should take them back, but decided to use what I had to make this cleaner and share the cut up oranges with the birds!  Kill two birds with one stone, no pun intended!


DIY Citrus Cleaner 

Add orange peels (or any citrus peel) to a quart of white vinegar in a closed container and let it set for two weeks. Combine citrus/vinegar solution half/half with water and use for cleaning. Works on floors, tiles, fixtures, kitchen & bath etc. Smells good and is tough on scum! Best of all there are no chemicals. ♥



Quick Orange Peel Vinegar Cleaner:
Orange peels, vinegar in a quart jar, let sit for 10 days or so…strain out the liquid and use as an all-purpose cleaner. Easy, cheap, natural, smells good!



This tip and photo is from MiniMate on Facebook...thanks, Mini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!