THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

July 20, 2012

My new vintage camper

Well, I'm selling my little 1968 Shasta Compact camper, 'The Queen Bee'...One of my Sisters on the fly girls (Donna) is buying it and re-naming her, 'Miss Behave Inn!  Cute name, don't you think?  Of course, I have mixed feelings, but it's for the best...she is going to a good new home and I have bought a 1969 Dreamer camper and have named her, 'Henny Penny'...can you guess why?  The man I bought her from is finishing up her inside and when I get her, I will have lots of pictures to post...more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!