THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

July 20, 2012

Spring Sewing Machine Cleaning


Here you go, Sewists and Crafters!  It's not Spring, but I am going to Spring Clean my sewing machine!  I absolutely never even thought to tackle this but I love ways to save money...Here's the greatest little video for you to get the idea of how to do this!  I watched a class with Joanie from Missouri Star Quilt Company on Craftsy.com and loved her easy teaching method...hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!