THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

February 9, 2009

No-Sew Fleece Blankets for Charity



Here we are...my Sisters on the Fly friends and me delivering some no-sew fleece blankets to a girl's home. They were really appreciative of their snugglies and promised they would use them all the time. We are a camping group and have such fun, but always do a charity event each time we get together!

Check out www.sistersonthefly.com

2 comments:

  1. wow! I found it! I went through the link on yer Flickr profile.
    This looks great! I love your side margins- very cool! see- I don't know how to do that! Thanks for putting me on your sidebar- I will add you to mine as well! I am trying to finish an apron to wear to our Surface Design Meeting. I changed my plans about Ga- I will be up next month- this month is too short and packed with paper doll classes and stuff! I love your blog- keep it up, now, sugah britches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl! I just went to the website up in the top left corner and it walked you right through it! February has been too short!!! Just "let me know when you're coming and I'll bake a cake" ! And thanks, Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!