THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

February 26, 2009

Pay It Forward


I am so excited to be a part of and to share with you something that has been happening in blogland... "Pay it Forward". I'm not sure who originated it, but I am glad to be a part of it. I really think we need to spread a little love and take part in random acts of kindness.
...here's the way it works! I've signed up and commit to send the next 3 people who sign up here on my blog - a little something handmade by me - a goodie package within 365 days. By signing up- YOU agree to Pay it Forward to the next 3 people who sign up with you (on your blog) and send them something within 365 days.
Ready to Pay It Forward? Spread the love and sign up! Please leave a contact email so I can confirm details with you.
Thanks,
Paula
Let's keep the chain going.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!