THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

February 3, 2009

The Vilula Tea Gardens

As a frequent reader of blogs, this is my first attempt to create one of my own...I hope you will bear with me as I grow...This blog is created to tell you a little about myself, and what I love...I have an insatiable curiosity about almost everything. I have many projects going on, all at the same time, but many are unfinished. My mind runs loop-de-loop and I am off to another interesting thought, color, fabric...oh, well, you get the picture. Hopefully, blogging will give me some measure of discipline in my pursuits, er hobbies, oh, whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!