THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

April 4, 2009

Lunch at Diesel's


Diesel Pizza & Pub of Roswell

(770) 641-1080

994 Alpharetta St
Roswell, GA 30075 34.0256 -84.3602

I went to lunch with my daughter, Brooke, and Diana at Diesel's...great Panini with chicken breast, goat cheese, spinach, roasted red peppers, and of course avocado...yum! so good! Great fun was had by all! I ran around all day...first a photo-shoot, yes, I said a photo-shoot! I am going to be in the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta School Nurse Calendar!!! What an honor, I am so excited! Then I was on the prowl for some fabric for my Flirty Apron Swap apron...just needed one more thing - it's coming together, now...I am going to start sewing tomorrow! I have everything for Nanna Grace's up-cycled apron swap and will be sewing that, too! Y'all have a great week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!