THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

April 12, 2009

What Easter means to me...

For the Christian, the Easter lily is used in a positive sense and represents many things. The Easter lily is representative of Christ's resurrection, it speaks of purity and innocence, being untainted by the world. The Easter lily also represents a new season, a new birth, such as when one comes to Christ.

Many times, the enemy (Satan) takes the things that God has created and distorts them, causing people to be deceived, and believe a lie. The Easter lily is not to be worshipped, however the lily can be used as a sign to represent new life. Taken from 'All about Jesus Christ' @ http://www.allaboutjesuschrist.org/easter-lily-origin-faq.htm


As for me, Easter represents Resurrection...my Savior has Risen! For you who are believers, have a wonderful Easter...for those of you who are not, have a wonderful day, also...It's Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!