THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

April 5, 2009

A Sneak Peak at my swap partner's apron!


I finished the apron I made for my partner today! Which swap? Why, the Flirty Apron Swap's Vintage Kitchen Linens one! My camera quit working so I was in a panic, but started again so I was able to take some pictures, thank goodness! Can't wait to mail it off. I have some great goodies for my partner...I really hope she likes them! I used vintage cotton lace, vintage buttons, a vintage dishtowel...that's all I am going to share!

Here's another peek...a vintage pattern that she can use as wrapping paper, or whatever she chooses...

5 comments:

  1. er... I'm a bit green with envy at this!!! nice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, sugar! I hope she likes it!
    xxx
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Beverly; and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a lucky lady! Is the flirty apron swap open for new members with each swap?

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Ithnk that your daughter's job as jeerleader is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!