THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

April 2, 2009

MAD!


Yes, people, I was MAD! What else can happen to my poor teeth? Can you guess from the picture what happened last night at 9:45? Well, if you guessed broke front tooth and lost filling, you are CORRECT! I wish I had a prize to give you, but I gave all my money to the dentist! Not really, but I did have a time! I bit into a Quaker Oatmeal to go High Fiber bar, no less and the dern thing just broke! That filling was only 2 years old! Please tune in to Mr. Bean's video again, in the bottom of this blog, I did! My friend Susan, another school nurse in the County, came over to sub at my school while I had the work done...thank the Lord for a dentist who will let me email her and works me in! Dr.Laney Smith, DMD, wonderful lady that you are! For you in Coweta County, go see her!!!

2 comments:

  1. high fiber bars !!!
    I feel sorry for you
    But I jus couldn't help laughing
    The way you are telling your story is so funny
    Hope the dentist fixed it alright

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIGHTMARE!!!! I always new things labled 'high fiber' were dangerous!!x

    ReplyDelete

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!