May 27, 2009
I have won this award from Aunt Pittypat my Number ONE of http://www.auntpittypats.blogspot.com/!
I could not get on to accept or post about it due to some x#!#*&! probs with Blogger...I understand some other people are having probs, too! Anyway, here are the rules:
The Premio MEME Blog Award Rules:
List 7 personality traits about yourself and tag/award seven blogs that deserve recognition for the wonderful personalities that they share with the blogging world! I could name many many more, but will follow the rules for once and list only seven...Let me say here how grateful I am for all of you, my BFF bloggy friends!xxx
1. I love to laugh and joke and usually keep them laughing at work, even when the joke's on me! ( I dropped my partial out of my pocket in the office where the parents sign in...that's a story I won't finish here - email me for the punch line - heehee!
2. I am a very loyal friend and if I give you my friendship, it's for life!
3. I am conscientious and honest and will try to learn from my mistakes making restitution where necessary.
4. I am very tender-hearted and sometimes cry with my patients.
5. I am also a slow-boil when angry...don't humiliate me or anyone else and let me know about it and don't back me in a corner!
6. I am so forgetful, I would forget my name if it wasn't on my badge...just ask my friends and family!!! Also, I am MESSIE!
7. I am thankful...taking the time every day to notice something in nature...the creek on the way home, flowers, the fish and frog in my tiny pond, I am very very thankful for my blessings!
Here goes in no special order:
Ali at http://lostfoot.blogspot.com/- she is so funny and talented...
Nanna Grace at http://nannagraces.blogspot.com/- a real sweetheart!
Ms. Kat of Kat's Tails at http://kat-fuller.blogspot.com/- another talented and funny gal!
the elegant Marie-Noelle from France at http://lamachinacoudre.blogspot.com/-need I say more...elegant and French, no less...enchante'
Shawnee at http://shawneett.blogspot.com/...a harder-working swap mama you'll never find!
Crazy Aunt Purl at http://blossomnbirds.blogspot.com/ - that says it all...CRAZY, teehee!
Karen at http://blossomnbirds.blogspot.com/- sweet and precious, talented and lives on an Island in Australia with a beautiful little princess...lucky lucky lady