THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

May 18, 2009

She's on her way!


My little cowgirl Annie is on her way to my swap-partner! I joined Aunt Pittypat's Annie 2 Swap and this is my very first effort in making a doll! It was a lot of fun and a lot of pain! It was hard to make something this small...it was a great learning experience, though, and I really learned a lot. I will be making more Annie's in the future, that's for sure! I hope my little girl will make her new Mommy happy when she arrives in______________! I'm not tellin'! heehee
xxx
Paula

3 comments:

  1. A cowgirl Annie sounds adorable! Aren't you going to show us what she looks like? Now you've got our curiosity up!!! Is that part of her in the pic?......
    Linda :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, she went to my swap partner on Saturday last...she only has on cowgirl boots, though...She went to Texas! i can't post pix until she posts hers!!
    xx
    P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. I got her in the mail Tuesday. I've been running ever since. We are house hunting four hours from where we are staying and we have family both drive down from MN and fly down. All the flyers left today and two of the drivers will be here until the end of the week. Anyway, I LOVE my cowgirl Annie. She is adorable. Now that I have two I want to put a shelf up in our new home (Lord willing we close on one soon) above my sewing machine. My little cowgirl will look great in my sewing room. Thank you for all your hard work. I had planned on getting your girl out earlier in the month, but she was delayed by me taking a trip to GA. I know, I was in your state and couldn't even get your girl to you. =) I had planned to sew her hair on while away, but lost the needle I brought. I have a couple touches to add then she will be off. Maybe I should work on it tonight now that most of our guest are gone so I can get her out tomorrow. Hmmm... a good idea. =) Have a great Memorial day.

    ReplyDelete

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!