THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

May 3, 2009

My churrin'

I was visiting my friend Kat's Tail over at her blog and saw pix of a couple of her beautiful children...I thought that I would share mine with you, as well.

This is my first-born, Lee. He is a wonderful son and always checks up on his mama...there is a story behind this picture, but I won't share it here :) As you can see, he has a mischievous side!

My daughter-in-law, Luci, is a joy...she makes my son so happy!

...and my baby, Robyn, as you can see, she has a flair for the dramatic, like her mama. teehee

7 comments:

  1. These are great pics paula! I'm so nosey i love posts like this! Your son looks like he's great fun! Can not believe how like my cat Rita the cat he's holding is, it could be her! I had to show other half!!x btw how's your wee one getting on, hope he's doing ok?x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter, the infant, is getting better day by day. Kyle, my nephew, sees the neurologist on Tuesday and we will know more about surgery...I'm like you, Ali, I love to see the bits and pieces of other people's lives...nosy or not.heehee...My son, Lee, is fun! And the that cat, Izzle, should be called "Mr. Hyde". He was my cat for years and a little switch would turn on in his teeny brain and he would bite you. Not a nip! A bite! When he bit the next-door-neighbor's child...he had to go. My son, with his crazy sense of humor, loved it! This pix is him taking Izzle to his new home...and that's what I got for Mother's Day last year...this pix in a nice frame!!! I do love it, though...
    xxx
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable family! I'm so glad you joined the garden apron swap!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Rita's just the same in temperament as well! She's generally know as 'that fat witch' in our house!!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shawnee: Thanks so much! I'm glad, too!

    Ali: Well, watch your ankles, that's all I can say! Izzle would bite me if I didn't get the groceries out of the car fast enough!!! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Paula: I have a son named Lee too! I think I will post about him, didn't mean to leave him out. Nice family honey.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Kat! Can't wait to hear about him, too...
    xxx
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!