THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

March 12, 2009

Death in the family...


Billy Cason, the father of my two children, died Tuesday, March 10, 2009...we have been divorced for many years, but were friends and I was still part of his family. His mother, sister, and niece are still dear to me and I always make a point to see them all at Christmas or Thanksgiving, as we live in different towns. Please pray for us all in this time of grief...Billy loved the beach. He loved nothing better than to be on the water in a boat, riding and riding. He always made a point of living near or on a body of water. He will be greatly missed by his family and children...always take the time to mend bridges, right wrongs, tell someone you love them...hold no grudges, you may never have the chance to tell that person you forgive them and regrets are very hard to live with. Those of you that can, please pray for my children and his mother, sister and niece in their time of grief...it will be much appreciated...Paula

4 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and yours in your time of sadness x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali...thank you so much for your kind words...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your family's loss. I will most certainly keep you and yours in my prayers that you all receive the love and strength to endure all that you each face in this time of grief..Big HUG to you and yours..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much, Nanna Grace...I really appreciate it...

    ReplyDelete

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!