THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

March 8, 2009

I have received an award from Aunt Pitty Pat!


The rules connected to the award are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post -

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude -

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post -

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog -

5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award -

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lady! I also listed you as a recipient for this award on my site even though you already received it from Aunt Pitty Pat. I am so flattered that you would want to quote me. You are more than welcome to quote me if you like ..We all pay it forward, but some times, its good to pay it back once in a while , that way there is always something in the "coffers" for future pay it forwards.Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post it in the next few days, then, Nanna! And thank you so much for thinking of me! YOu are a sweetheart! I have not had time to write anything nice about the ten people...I had forwarded it to you, too, heehee, but forgot to save it and now have to start over! Yes, it is always good to pay back!!! I am so blessed, I never could pay back enough!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!