THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

March 2, 2009

It was so beautiful..



It snowed most of the day yesterday, big fat flakes! Some of it melted, but it kept snowing...I don't remember it ever snowing this late in the year in Georgia, in my lifetime, anyway! It was a great day, snuggled down in my no-sew fleece blanket with the four doggies. I knitted some on my daughter's black and pink striped wool scarf. It's the Apocalypstix colors...her 'jeerleading' team for an Atlanta Roller Derby team.

When I got the call yesterday that today was a snow day, I was SO happy! I felt like a kid who didn't have to go to school! Which I guess I am, in a way! Wh-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!