THE VILULA TEA GARDEN

...it was a little tea room in my memories...ladies wearing white gloves and pretty hats; soft and mended old linens on the tables; and heirloom roses in crystal vases....lovely.

March 19, 2009

Sisterhood Award



I am finally able to take the time to list the blogs I have given the Sisterhood Award to! But where does it end?!? I could go on and on...as you can see, some of the blogs on my list are not crafting blogs...it may be that one is ideas for dinner for busy families; one may be for knitting and life; one is even pittrehab, who is a man! But each personifies to me what is sassy, and helpful and good, with an attitude!!! I enjoy the friendships of some and the blogs of all! Check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linky

Roxy

Roxy

Blogs I love to visit!

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
nursdurkin's items Go to nursdurkin's photostream

The apron I made for theFlirty/Sassy Swap!